The Ivanovo-Voznesensk provincial insurance fund was established on July 6, 1922. The building for gubstrakkassa was built in 1926-1927 according to the project of the Ivanovo architect Pavina G.G. This is one of the first Soviet state organizations in Ivanovo-Voznesensk. It’s an example of neoclassicism joining with the search for new solutions in the experimental architecture of the 1920s. The building is three-storeyed, close to rectangular. The corner part of the building is rounded and lowered to two floors. The composition of the interior space is a large round hall of the first floor.